This white chocolate cranberry raspberry cheesecake recipe is no bake, has an Oreo cookie crust, white chocolate cheesecake filling, and swirled with a cranberry raspberry sauce. This luscious dessert embodies the perfect balance of creamy richness, fruity tang, and array of delectable textures!!
Why you'll love this recipe
FLAVOR- this cheesecake is loaded with a variety of flavors
EASE- you don't have to worry about a water bath or over baking the cheesecake
TEXTURE- smooth and amazing pockets of gooey surprises from the sauce
Handheld mixer or stand mixer with the whisk attachment
Fine mesh strainer, like the one linked here
Medium saucepan, I like using heavy bottom pans
9 inch spring form pan, like this one
- Oreos- regular stuffed is best
- Powdered Sugar- powdered sugar has cornstarch in it, it helps with stabilizing the white chocolate cheesecake
- Cream Cheese- the cream cheese must be full fat and room temperature, you do not want any lumps in your cheesecake
- White Chocolate - white chocolate is not created equal. Using high quality chocolate will yield the creamiest texture and flavor, white chocolate has a subtle flavor, you want to use chocolate you would want to snack on
- Cranberries- Cape Cod Select frozen cranberries are a staple in my freezer for all year-round baking! The quality is incredible and can't be beat, check them out https://capecodselect.com/
- Raspberries- fresh raspberries add another layer of fruity flavor
See recipe card for quantities.
- Raspberries- strawberries would also be delicious!
- Oreos- Golden Oreos would be fun if you're more of a vanilla person.
This recipe has not been tested with other substitutions. These are just suggestions.
- Place the raspberries, frozen cranberries, sugar, water, and lemon juice in a medium saucepan
- Bring to a boil and then simmer for about 15 minutes or until all of the liquid is gone, mix 1 teaspoon of cornstarch with 1 teaspoon water, whisk it in until it slightly thickens
- Take it off of the heat and strain it using a fine mesh strainer, place in the refrigerator to CHILL. You should have about 1 ¼ cups. Continue to the next step after the sauce in chilled
- Line a 9 inch springform pan with parchment paper, place the parchment on the bottom and put the ring on top, closing it to secure the paper in place.
- Place the Oreos in a food processor or blender, pulse until fine crumbs form, place in a medium bowl
- Pour the melted butter into the bowl, mix until completely moistened. Pour into the springform pan
- Using the bottom of a glass or measuring cup, push the crust into the bottom and slightly up the sides of the pan, about ¼ way up. Place in the freezer to set up
- Using beaters or the whisk attachment on a stand mixer, beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form, set aside
- Beat the cream cheese and COOLED DOWN melted white chocolate until completely smooth and combined, add the vanilla extract, beat until fully incorporated
- Add the powdered sugar, beat until combined, making sure to scrape down the bowl
- Using a rubber spatula, fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture, making sure not to deflate the whipped cream
- Place half of the cheesecake mixture on top of the crust, spread it out until evenly distributed. Dollop half of the cranberry raspberry sauce over it, swirl it into the cheesecake with a knife, do not over swirl. Repeat this process with the other half, ending with the sauce on top
- Place in the refrigerator until completely cold and setup, overnight or 8-10 hours
Hint: The key to success is making the crust and sauce before the cheesecake, the crust needs to set up in the freezer and the cranberry raspberry sauce needs to be completely cold before adding it to the cheesecake filling.
- if you don't have time to take out the cream cheese, pop it in the microwave for 8 seconds at a time until soft
- if you want to chill the sauce super quick, place it in the freezer until cold, stirring occasionally
- make sure you whip the cream until stiff peaks form, the peaks should stand up on the beaters or whisk
Place in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Place in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 1 month.
More Recipes You'll Love
Cranberry White Chocolate Cheesecake
- Oreo cookies
- Salted butter
- Cape Cod Select frozen cranberries
- Granulated sugar
- Vanilla Extract
- White chocolate
- Cream Cheese
- Powdered Sugar
- Heavy Cream
- 14 oz Oreo cookies regular stuffed, one regular package
- 8 tablespoon salted butter melted
CRANBERRY RASPBERRY SAUCE
- 1 heaping cup fresh raspberries
- 3 cups Cape Cod Select frozen cranberries
- ¾ cup granulated sugar or to taste depending on how sweet your fruit is
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ water water
- 24 oz cream cheese 3 bricks, full fat, room temperature
- 8 oz high quality white chocolate chopped and melted
- 2 ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 ¼ cups heavy cream cold, whipped to stiff peaks
- Line a 9 inch springform pan with parchment paper, place the parchment on the bottom and place the ring on top, closing it to secure the paper in place.
- Place the Oreos in a food processor or blender, pulse until fine crumbs form, place in a medium bowl.
- Pour the melted butter into the bowl, mix until combined. Pour into the springform pan.
- Using the bottom of a glass or measuring cup, push the crust into the bottom and slightly up the sides of the pan, about ¼ way up. Place in the freezer to set up.
- Place the raspberries, frozen cranberries, sugar, water, and lemon juice in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and then simmer for about 15 minutes or until all of the liquid is gone. Mix 1 teaspoon of cornstarch with 1 teaspoon of water, whisk it in until the mixture slightly thickens.
- Take it off the heat and strain it using a fine mesh strainer, place in the refrigerator until cold. You should have about 1 ¼ cups of sauce.
- Using beaters or the whisk attachment, beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese and cooled down melted white chocolate until combined and smooth, add the vanilla extract, beat until smooth.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in the whipped cream careful not to deflate the cream, just until incorporated.
- Place half of the cream cheese mixture on top of the crust, dollop half of the cranberry sauce, swirl with a knife. Repeat this process one more time, ending with the sauce on top.
- Place into the refrigerator until completely cold and set up, about 8 hours or overnight.